Join our Team - Marketing & Admin Assistant (Kickstart Scheme)
October 19, 2021
We are delighted to be welcoming applications for a Marketing and Admin Assistant, as part of the Kickstart Scheme.
This is a new role that provides essential support to the Masterclass team. The role requires involvement in all aspects of Masterclass’ work, from TheatreCraft to Pitch Your Play, Masterclass Sessions to Paid Internships.
The role will be very varied, with plenty of opportunities to develop new skills and learn from the Masterclass team.
Marketing responsibilities will include:
- Helping to develop engaging content for use across Masterclass’ social media channels (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook), and posting across all channels
- Managing and updating social media and relevant reports
- Photographing events and editing images
- Updating the Masterclass website with videos, photos, blog posts and upcoming Masterclass events
Admin responsibilities will include:
- Helping with general administration of the programme, including recording attendee data and collecting attendee feedback
- Supporting administration of the TheatreCraft event, including managing attendee signups and exhibitor details
- Managing and maintaining databases
- Filing and archiving
- Supporting recruitment processes with scheduling and correspondence
This is a part time role, 3 days a week (25hrs), as part of the Kickstart Scheme. The role will be paid at London Living Wage, £10.85 an hour. You must be aged 16-24 and in receipt of Universal Credit to apply for this role.
Work location may be dictated by the Covid restrictions in force at the time. Assuming that it is possible under Covid restrictions, we expect the Marketing and Admin Assistant to work here at Theatre Royal Haymarket at least two days a week. The third day can be worked either in the office or from home, as long as suitable equipment (a laptop) and working spaces are available at home.
We are partnering with People and their Brilliance, who will be providing weekly employability training to the successful candidate.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word & Excel)
- Basic working knowledge of social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook & Twitter)
- Willingness and enthusiasm to learn
- An interest in the theatre and/or creative industries
- Ability to travel to and around central London
- Ideally, a laptop/computer and space for limited homeworking
How to Apply
Please click the link below, and attach a CV and covering letter to your application. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.