Cookies Educational Resources - PHSE
Feed Cookies straight into the classroom with the free PSHE Education Resource Packs
Our free PSHE Educational Packs link Cookies directly to PSHE Education Programme of Study. There are lots of activities surrounding the Core Themes 1, 2 & 3 of Health & Wellbeing, Relationships, and Living in the Wider World.
Cookies in Schools and Colleges
Click here to view the filmed version of Cookies on YouTube
Masterclass and Kidscape spent over a year working with 16 to 19 year old students from varying areas of study through the Cyberscene Project; collating and exploring exciting, fresh material through diverse and successful workshops. The script of Cookies reflects the real experiences and opinions gathered from the Cyberscene Participants.
PSHE Resource Packs
Broken down into three easily digestible sections, the PSHE resource pack offers extensive written and creative activities for three PSHE modules. These include: Core Themes 1,2 & 3 of Health & Wellbeing, Relationships, and Living in the Wider World
You will need to request access to the below documents to view them. You will be granted permission soon after.
- Unit A: How to maintain physical, mental and emotional wellbeing
- Unit B: The role and influence of the media on lifestyle
- Unit C: The role and influence of the media on body image
- Unit D: How to manage online safety in all its forms
- Unit E: How to deal with negative relationships, including all forms of bullying and abuse, sexual and other violent online encounters
- Unit F: How to live safely in an ‘online’ and ‘connected’ world [KS5 only]
- Unit G: How social media can offer opportunities to engage with a wide variety of views on different issues and also distort situations and issues
We can also offer bespoke workshops surrounding Cookies. If you would like further information on organising a workshop at your school, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org